Wednesday, August 20, 2014

1st email from the MTC

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guys we are all doing this!! 

It is all coming together and it is only the second day! Last night was pretty rough but i am sure yours was as well:) I just put my faith in The Lord and got through the night the best I could! Heavenly Father works miracles! I was able to go to sleep like after 2 hours of constant prayer and tossing and turning! But it gets better...... today has been so much better! I was able to get into some what of a groove and it has only been about 32 hours! I know my Heavenly Father Loves me and is watching over ALL of us.  

I am able to e-mail you tonight because we met with the Branch President and his counselors. It was great! They are such nice and fun loving people. He wanted us to practice an email before our actual P-Day which is on Saturdays! :) Be prepared for some pretty Big News that happened tonight!!! (Don't worry though because it is great news!) I was called to be the District Leader! I will now be in charge of 2 elder companions and 2 sister companions. I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve my District!

Wow it has just been an MTC OVERLOAD! I have learned more principles and guidelines in the past 10 hours then i have in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!! But it is great knowledge to have!! I miss you all so much and can't wait to go into depth on what i have learned these past couple days in the MTC. But those pictures and teachings will have to wait till Saturday!! ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!! :) I love you ALL!

The Church is true and I know that with all my heart! 

PPS: I get all mail that has stacked up hopefully.... tomorrow! So basically anything from wednesday and today! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment